Carbon capture and storage (CCS), or what is sometimes called carbon capture and sequestration, is a technological method that captures large amounts (up to 90%) of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions produced from the use of fossil fuels to prevent them from being released into the atmosphere.
- PEP Hosts March 2021 Virtual Membership Breakfast
- PEP MEMBER NEWS MARCH 2021
- ADEM Public Hearing Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)Permit for AM/NS Calvert, LLC
- PEP MEMBER NEWS FEBRUARY 2021
- PEP Member Companies Work to Preserve Wildlife Habitat and Natural Resources in their own ‘Backyards’