Carbon capture and storage (CCS), or what is sometimes called carbon capture and sequestration, is a technological method that captures large amounts (up to 90%) of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions produced from the use of fossil fuels to prevent them from being released into the atmosphere.
- New Event Registration System on PEP Website – Quick Tips
- Bioremediation: Putting Good “Bugs” to Work for You
- PEP Lunch and Learn: Water Reclamation in Alabama
- #PEPServes: Baldwin County Sewer Service Pledges Multi-Year Donation to Weeks Bay Foundation
- #PEPServes: Plant Barry Environmental Stewardship Team (B.E.S.T.) is Dedicated to Environmental Conservation