PEP 20 Year Milestones
Partners for Environmental Progress was established and incorporated in 2000. The very first PEP meeting was held at The Malaga Inn in downtown Mobile.
History of PEP’s Leadership
- Tom Bramlett, OEC, Inc. (2000)
- Mark Wright, J.H. Wright and Associates (2004)
- Jim Backes, Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (2006)
- Tom Damson, Long’s Personnel Services (2008)
- Gay Criscione, Evonik (2010)
- Allan Gustin, Dunn Building (2012)
- Beth Thomas, Alabama Power (2014)
- Perkins Fendley, Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (2016)
- Monica Garsed, Spire (2018)
- Spencer Wiggins, Hancock Whitney Bank (2020)
Click below to learn more about PEP’s history, policy statements, and involvement in the community:
PEP Sponsorships and Support
A timeline of PEP’s sponsorship and support of community projects through the years.
PEP's Community Engagement
View the committees on which both PEP and it’s members have served and supported.
PEP's Partnership and Programs
Learn more about the variety of programs that PEP produces and serves as partners for each year.
PEP Public Policy and Endorsements
A review of PEP’s policy statements and endorsements of projects with potential environmental impacts.