About Our Membership
Partners for Environmental Progress (PEP) is a non-profit association of business and education leaders who share the vision of applying science-based environmental best practices to business and community issues.
PEP’s 200+ members are concerned businesses, non-profits and organizations – both large and small – who share the common purpose of promoting economic prosperity and environmental sustainability in the area. Our members represent the diversity of business and industry along the Gulf Coast.
We understand that the future of our area depends on ensuring a balance between business development, job creation, industrial growth and a healthy environment. Through community involvement and this science-based conciliatory approach, we strive to build a resilient Gulf Coast.
PEP Membership Benefits:
Member Promotion and Representation
- PEP’s monthly newsletter shares information important to our members such as:
- Timely issues affecting the environment and business along the Gulf Coast.
- Updates on projects at local industrial sites.
- Member company news
- PEP Events
- PEP hosts and promotes Annual Environmental Stewardship Awards for successful environmental projects our members are doing that impact our Gulf Coast.
- PEP represents our members during community discussions about topics important to industry and business along the Gulf Coast.
PEP’s annual membership dues are based on the number of employees. Generally, this will be the number of local full-time employees; however, if your employee base fluctuates or is weighted by part-time employees, please use an average number of employees. Dues are payable on a calendar year basis and are due when invoiced. Your invoices will be forwarded to you upon approval of your membership application. Applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors at their monthly meeting.
|Number of Employees:||Annual Dues:|
|1 to 9||$320|
|10 to 74||$575|
|75 to 149||$835|
|150 to 299||$1110|
|300 to 499||$1380|
|500 or more||$1640|