Environmental Stewardship Awards
The PEP Board of Directors is seeking applicants for the 2023 PEP Environmental Stewardship Member Awards. Since 2005, the PEP has presented annual awards to recognize PEP members whose work has made a significant and positive contribution to the Gulf Coast region in three crucial areas: economic growth, environmental health and social responsibility.
The awards celebrate the inventive and unique approaches our members take to solve environmental problems and enhance the sustainability and resiliency of our coastlines. PEP’s annual awards aim to inspire more businesses to follow the example of these member companies who are choosing to be more environmentally conscious and responsible.
- PEP member companies can self-nominate their company, a project partner or co-nominate with another partner on a multi-faceted project.
- The applicant and at least one significant project partner must be a PEP member.
- The project location should be in the Central Gulf Coast region and completed in the last 12-18 months.
- The project should demonstrate innovative environmental best practices in manufacturing, construction, engineering, conservation or restoration.
- Company-led service projects that result in environmental restoration or conservation are also eligible.
Please note, businesses of all sizes have won this award based on the project’s innovation, not simply the overall size of the project’s environmental impact.
Deadline to Submit: Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. on March 31, 2023. If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Denson, Executive Director, Partners for Environmental Progress at (251) 345-7269 or email@example.com.
Award Presentation: The awards will be presented at PEP’s 23rd Annual Membership Meeting on Thursday, September 7 at the USA MacQueen Alumni Center. PEP publicizes all award winners to our local media and the community through online and print advertising. You can find more information about our past award-winning projects on our website at www.pepmobile.org.