A tradition since 1967, the Mobile Area Council of Engineers (MACE) recognizes Engineers in the community for their achievements and leadership. As a 501c3, MACE hosts the annual awards as an opportunity to encourage excellence through the identification and promotion, both within the profession and the community at large, for the outstanding accomplishments in the advancement of the science and practice of engineering in the region.
Congratulations to the PEP member companies with 2023 MACE Award Recipients:
- Aerospace Engineer of the Year, Angel Huot, Airbus USA
- Chemical Engineer of the Year, Brent D. Barnes, P.E., Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Civil Engineer of the Year, Natalie French, P.E., Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Electrical Engineer of the Year, James Dunning, P.E., Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Marine Engineer/Naval Architect of the Year, Spencer Johnson, Austal USA
- Mechanical Engineer of the Year, Justin Thibodeaux, P.E., Gulf States Engineering, Inc.
- Engineering Manager of the Year, Robert Matthew Coaker, P.E., Southern Earth Sciences, Inc.