Partners for Environmental Progress (PEP) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator
This position reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for all day to day administrative and financial operations of the organization. The multi-faceted responsibilities include administrative duties, database management, planning membership meetings and events, membership services, and bookkeeping.
The successful candidate is organized, dependable, flexible, and courteous. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, customer-service minded professional.
● College degree plus 2-3 years’ work experience or 6+ years directly related work experience.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
● Experience and extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Access is required.
● Bookkeeping experience, including accounts payable, receivable, journal entries and financial record keeping, and knowledge of Quickbooks is necessary.
● Experience with WordPress is desirable.
● Ability to commit to a full-time, in-office, work schedule with periodic early morning events, evenings and weekend activities
PEP is a local non-profit business association of 220 member companies working to apply best environmental practices to business and community issues.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.